Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Played recently

Samurai Colossus - I might feature this one a full review later. It's a third person action game with high production quality and somewhat similar to Shadow of the Colossus.

Holiday Hills - a Christmas gift from Free Lunch Design. Just a little arcade game, but it can be very challenging. It's not a new Icy Tower, but I've spent unexpected amount of time trying to avoid trees and rocks there.

Fire and Forget - one of the IGF Student Showcase participants is a nice shoot'em up with great integration of music (and rhythm).

Helium Boy - a fat boy with two pink baloons. Isn't it just a perfect hero for a 3D platform game? Well, maybe not, but still, this sweden arcade is a very nice one.

Jet Set Willy Online - I thought it was just some kind of joke in the retro remakes community, but now we have a functional JSWO client there. I give up, you got me, Oddbob, Ovine and others. Now I'm gonna try to get it working and play in one of the seven modes. Good job!

Operation: Power Monkey - eat bananas! They're good for you!

No comments: